La verdad que nada del otro mundo.
Latest Production Release: MPLAB IDE v8.20
New in MPLAB IDE v8.20: PICkit 3 Introduced
The most recent full release of MPLAB IDE introduces these new features:
These new features are added to MPLAB IDE v8.20 (new device support is listed in the Release Notes):
- PICkit 3 Debug Express support– PICkit 3 introduced with this version. See the Release Notes for devices supported.
- Scan include directories into project – Scan source files and add all of the header files to the project tree.
- Zip entire project – Zip all project files into a single archive.
- DMA reads of structures and arrays – Refresh structures and arrays at run-time using PIC32 DMA facility.
- Watch file scope variables – Allows watch of static file-scoped C variables.
- PM3 auto checksum –When selected, the unprotected checksum is automatically stored in ID memory
- DMCI graph merge – Merge up to four independent variables onto one DMCI graph
- 64-bit USB Drivers – USB drivers for Windows Vista 64-bit operating system allows MPLAB ICD, PICkit, MPLAB REAL ICE and other tools using USB interfaces to operate in both Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms (XP-64 and Vista-64). If MPLAB is installed into the default directory, these drivers will be in this folder: C:\Program Files\Microchip\MPLAB IDE\VistaXP64.