control de volumen con PIC

Hola a todos. soy un novato en electronica y quisiera saber como se puede hacer un control de volumen con pic16F84A o pic16C711. Gracias

probaste en el buscador?.

no creo que alguien se ponga a hacer el programa, con un poco de suerte, lo tiene hecho..

Si quieres usar señales analógicas, está el sustituto del 16F84A que es el 16F88.

16f84awzw.png

Mira la página 71 de este manual.

http://www.abcdatos.com/tutoriales/tutorial/v1145.html

saludo.

Con cualquier pic lo podes hacer, tenga o no entradas analogicas! lo que necesitas son potenciometros digitales controlados por I2C o algun protocolo similar.
Ahora hago una pregunta para los que dicen que es obligatoria una entrada analogica: como van a controlar una señal de audio usando una ENTRADA analogica del pic?
No me digan que van a leer el audio por ahi y lo van a sacar por una red R2R :(

bueno la idea de los poetenciometros digitales la considere pero me surgio la duda de como regular la señal con un pic sin salidas analogicas...
si conoces una forma te agradeceria que me explicaras gracias!!

con un pic sin salidas analogicas...
Ningun pic tiene salida analogica, solo entradas. Lo que podes hacer y es barato es poner un led y una resistencia enfrentados y controlar el led con pwm, filtrado con una resistencia,un capacitor y un operacional en modo seguidor para tener continua.

Si lo haces con PICBASIC es facil aunque no tengas pw por hardware:

PWM

Syntax
PWM Pin , Duty , Cycles

Overview
Output pulse-width-modulation on a pin, then return the pin to input state.

Operators
Pin is a Port.Pin constant that specifies the I/O pin to use.
Duty is a variable, constant (0-255), or expression, which specifies the analogue level desired (0-5 volts).
Cycles is a variable or constant (0-255) which specifies the number of cycles to output. Larger capacitors require multiple cycles to fully charge. Cycle time is dependant on Xtal frequency. If a 4MHz crystal is used, then cycle takes approx 5 ms. If a 20MHz crystal is used, then cycle takes approx 1 ms.

Notes
PWM can be used to generate analogue voltages (0-5V) through a pin connected to a resistor and capacitor to ground; the resistor-capacitor junction is the analogue output (see circuit). Since the capacitor gradually discharges, PWM should be executed periodically to refresh the analogue voltage.

PWM emits a burst of 1s and 0s whose ratio is proportional to the duty value you specify. If duty is 0, then the pin is continuously low (0); if duty is 255, then the pin is continuously high. For values in between, the proportion is duty/255. For example, if duty is 100, the ratio of 1s to 0s is 100/255 = 0.392, approximately 39 percent.

When such a burst is used to charge a capacitor arranged, the voltage across the capacitor is equal to:-

(duty/ 255) * 5.

So if duty is 100, the capacitor voltage is

(100/255) * 5 = 1.96 volts.

This voltage will drop as the capacitor discharges through whatever load it is driving. The rate of discharge is proportional to the current drawn by the load; more current = faster discharge. You can reduce this effect in software by refreshing the capacitor's charge with frequent use of the PWM command. You can also buffer the output using an op-amp to greatly reduce the need for frequent PWM cycles.

Atrás