Oscilloscope for Windows uses the sound card as an analog-to-digital
converter, providing complete oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer
functionality in Windows95 environment.
- Dual trace digital storage oscilloscope with spectrum analyzer
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth
- 50 ms buffer length
- data export to Windows clipboard or to file (text format)
- single and dual trace mode
- XY mode (Lissajous patterns)
- point-and-click waveform and spectrum meter functions
- cross-correlation coefficient measurement
- storage tube emulation
- pretrigger view and armed triggering
- 80486 or higher PC running Windows95
- any sound card with drivers installed
- 300 kbytes disk free space during installation, 150 kbytes for operation
Installing Oscilloscope for Windows:
No special installation procedure required.
Unpack all the files from osc251.zip, and create shortcut to winscope.exe.
Winscope.exe and winscope.hlp should be in the same directory.
To start, click On Line ("play") button and speak in the microphone.
To freeze plots, click Hold ("pause") button.
Refer to help file for more details.
Delete any shortcuts to winscope.exe. Delete winscope.exe and winscope.hlp.
If winscope.ini configuration file exists in your Windows directory,
also delete it.
Changes in version 2.51:
XY Plot mode bug has been fixed. (XY Plot was unusable in v. 2.50).
Oscilloscope for Windows is free for personal use and can be redistributed
provided it is not changed in any way and no fee is requested.
Terms for including Oscilloscope into any software packages are available
from the author at the address given below.
Oscilloscope is supplied on "as is" basis; use at your own risk.
Always follow safety procedures when working with electric circuits.
For more on these issues, see Help->Precautions and Help->Copyright.
Suggestions, questions and bug reports can be directed to the author,
Konstantin Zeldovich, Any your feedback is always welcome.
tienes razon de los mejores que he visto.lalex dijo:despues de tanto buscar encontre este osciloscopio
esta terriblee,, ahora lo q me faltaria es hacer un circuito de proteccion,,