Tonos dtmf en un movil

Hi!

I don't know the model of the sound card (I am working on a computer from the university to this project).The computer has Windows XP installed on it.
So...i don't know...I think I have to something like this: I capture the sound from the sound card , and when I detect changes then it means that somebody answered the phone , and the I call the function with that voice message(which is already done).
So I still need a function that detects audio signal appearence to the sound card of the computer. Waiting for your help.... :)

Thanks !

Calina: Windows XP has a window with info about your PC's hardware configuration. Here is the type of sound card in your PC... or ask to your coordinator.
Bye

Disculpen por revivir el tema pero es que tengo muchas ganas de terminar un proyecto para mi titulacion en el instituto y es algo que llama mucho la atencion.

Veran tengo un panel de alarmas que la comunicacion hacia una central de monitoreo es por linea telefonica y por tonos DTMF.

Ahora quisiera realizar un proyecto donde si en el peor de los casos ese par telefonico es cortado, realizar un backup celular

He buscado mucha informacion y quiero usar un telefono inalambrico GSM y necesito pautas para poder realizar el proyecto quisiera que me ayuden

Les agradeceria bastante sus aportes

Muchas gracias

Atrás