Mejor programa para abrir archivos .BDV

Hola a todos , aunque soy viejo en electronica , soy nuevo aqui. Ultimamente veo que los Mother Board modernos carecen de la serigrafia en el circuito , y que con el esquema se acompaña de un archivo con el circuito y serigrafia con la extension .BDV , me gustaria saber cual es el mejor programa para abrir estos archivos. Gracias. ...

Consultada la página File extension search reporta:

¡Ooops!"BDV"
"BDV" did not return any results in the FILEXT.com database
The FILEXT.com database does not have any information on file extension .BDV. Please double check the spelling you used and confirm you are writing the correct characters.

Que sería:

¡Ooops! "BDV" no devolvió ningún resultado en la base de datos FILEXT.com* La base de datos FILEXT.com no tiene información sobre la extensión de archivo .BDV. Compruebe por favor la ortografía que usted utilizó y confirme que usted está escribiendo los caracteres correctos.

¿ De donde conseguiste ese archivo ?

la extencion de archivo BDV, es BitDefender Vault, son archivos cifrados o encriptados, usados por antivirus por ejemplo, y si tu computadora no lo puede abrir es por seguridad,
no se si lo vas a poder abrir, posiblemente el BitDefender de windows lo reconozca, pero no si si lo abre

la extencion de archivo BDV, es BitDefender Vault, son archivos cifrados o encriptados, usados por antivirus por ejemplo, y si tu computadora no lo puede abrir es por seguridad,
no se si lo vas a poder abrir, posiblemente el BitDefender de windows lo reconozca, pero no si si lo abre

Programs that can open the BDV file

Windows BitDefenderBitDefender
Why can’t I open the BDV file?

However, problems with the BDV files can also have a different background. Sometimes even the software, installed on your computer, that supports the BDV files does not solve the problem. The reason for the fact that the BDV file can’t be opened and used can also be:

- an incorrect link to the BDV file in the registry entries
- corruption of a BDV file, that you want to open
- infection of a BDV file (viruses)
- insufficient computer hardware resources
- drivers out of date
- accidental deletion of the BDV file from the Windows registry
- incomplete installation of the program that supports a BDV file?

Solving these problems should allow the free opening and working with the BDV files. If the computer still has problems with the files, use the services of an expert who will diagnose a specific cause.

My computer does not show file extensions, what should I do?

In the standard Windows settings, a computer user cannot see the BDV file extension. However, you can successfully change this in the settings. Just go to "Control Panel" and select "Appearance and Personalization". Then, go to the "Folder Options" and open the "View" tab. On the "View" tab, you will find "Hide extensions for known file types" – you should mark this option and confirm by pressing "OK". At this point, the extension of all files, including the BDV files should be displayed after the file name.

fuente:
http://www.fileextensions.info/file-extension/bdv

Atrás